The Peoples Bank of Greensboro was incorporated in 1904, succeeding the banking business known as A. Lawson, Banker, which began in 1881. The original branch was located in downtown Greensboro at 1112 Main Street. A second branch was opened in 1975 at 1402 State Street. The bank operated both branches until the Main Street branch burned in 2002.
Copyright © 2020 Peoples Bank of Greensboro - All Rights Reserved.
Member FDIC * Equal Housing Lender